Sunday, April 1, 2012

I don't care who agree or disagree with me on this but I think cross dressing of any sort is disdainful and Not Funny.  Therefore quote and quote comedy which employ this cheap excuse for humour is just not good enough for my taste or creative enough to get my attention much less my dollar.

Now most of the advocates will chide me for discrimination but before you press that button dig into your intelligence if there is any, and try to understand the point I am making.

 Cross dressing has no place in comedy because it is a cheap misguided escape from real humour.  I've seen many comedies from TV series to live shows, From Charlie chaplain to Richard Prior to Russel Peters and there is too many things to do besides cross dressing. I am especially peeved at the shows with men acting like women in a sexually suggestive manner. Anybody who employ it is only hiding behind a closet of incompetence and god knows what else.  Get up off your lazy asses and create proper material.

It is a shame that this has become so mainstream.  So much so that big men and women, families, leaders and the likes who are supposed to maintain high values haven't even noticed it.  They shrug the very idea that it is unsavory and unhealthy for the kids of the future.  There is a deep seated conspiracy purported by the mass media to pollute the very values that society was to be built on.  It has become so poisoned that even the producers and presenters have failed to see the debauchery in it.

It irks me to see people who are supposed to be the intelligent thinkers, the protector of our values sit down and break their standards like cowards  falling prey to the masters of evil.  Society has been so eroded that we hardly know the difference between what is good for general family and what is subtly infiltrating the young minds of our children.

We have slowly become a nation of Sadom and a generation of vipers while our leaders play like reckless pipers.  And I'm not only talking about politicians and government;  I'm talking about our church leaders and teachers - the vowed protectors of our values.

Preachers have become complacent indulging in the lavish lifestyles and idolatry which they should be condemning.  Standards have fallen so low that the church is now seen as a business first as the most successful churches are the ones that win the market share, the appeal, the allure and the prestige.  Churches with ABM's and safety deposit boxes like green pasture leading sheep to the foxes.   Meanwhile the numbers dwindle in the genuinely honest institutions.  This shortsightedness is sickening.

Before I stray too much from the main point I want to denounce all comedy that use cross dressing as an excuse for humour.  Men dressed as women or acting as women in an effort to evoke humour is misguided and insipid and should not be a part of mainstream media or for general family viewing.  You will never get me or my children to watch Madea or Bashment granny.

Writers need to get more creative and stop playing on the ignorance of the youths.  It is disingenuous...

Done talk!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave Chapelle spoke up against this and I was a bit surprised to hear that quite recently our very own Usain Bolt had to don a dress for an ad. It can be found on youtube. Anything for money right?

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?

Newser

 
http://www.ojbaker.com/2009/12/privacy-policy.html